top of page


Brown Dog
ATV Riding

Dog Licenses

Larrabee Dog License


ATV/UTV via Wisconsin DNR

All-terrain vehicle and utility terrain vehicle riding is a growing sport in Wisconsin. Along with the privilege of enjoying the sport comes the responsibility of making sure you are operating these vehicles safely and responsibly. ATV and UTV operators born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 who are at least 12 years old for ATV(and at least 16 years old for UTV) must complete an ATV and UTV safety certification course in order to operate on public ATV/UTV trails and areas in Wisconsin. DNR Conservation Wardens recommend all ATV and UTV operators complete a safety course.

• Register your ATV/UTV

• ATV/UTV Regulations

• ATV/UTV Safety Classes

• Report an Accident or Incident

• Find ATV/UTV Trails 

• and More

Class B / Liqour 

  Mailed in April of each year.


Due in May of each year. 

Vote at the June meeting.


  Issued in July 1st of each year.


Operators License


Retailer License


Temporary Class B 

Retailer's License


Cigarette and Tobacco License

bottom of page